Friday, April 22, 2011

Sophie the Giraffe

The first time I saw Sophie, she caught my eyes as some cheapo rubber toy, BUT... after hearing great reviews about her, I went and googled in detail...

Sophie the Giraffe is one of the world's favourite baby teethers from France. Trusted by celebrities and mothers worldwide, millions of Sophies have been sold worldwide since 1961. Handmade in the French Alps using natural rubber from the Hevea Tree and decorated using non-toxic food-quality paint, Sophie is BPA & Phthalates-free, and complies with US safety requirements ASTM F963.

... and SO, I bought one online for Ash!




Walker suan-ed me for getting Ash such an UGLY giraffe... Heehee, wait till he realise this 'cheapo looking' thing had just made him $39 poorer this month! *oops*

No comments:

Post a Comment