Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ashlyn CAN Flip!

Ash has attempted to flip several times since Monday but she always got struck mid-way. Her different responses to her 'failures' brought so much laughter to us! Its really a joy to be able to witness her milestones first-hand... something which I didnt have the chance to do with Kaeden.

In the middle of last night, she finally did a 3/4 flip! Found her backside up and happily sucking her fist.



Heehee, I simply love her never-gave-up attitude but buay tahan her before-do-anything-must-cry-first sway kuan... STILL I am enjoying every moment of my time with her. Really hope that our love (despite my impatience at times) will fill up the empty slot she will be missing from her Ah Gong & Grandma in the coming 18 months...

No comments:

Post a Comment