Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Life as a SAHM

This is my 3rd week being a SAHM and trust me... its really not an easy job!

My mum has officially 'washed her hands' off both kiddos (except for cooking) and so... on top of all the housework, unpacking from one box followed by repacking into another box, I have to tend to my ultra needy lil koala bear and challenging preschooler. Oops, not forgetting my fur dropping Milo! Well... at least I am STILL surviving right?

Walker & Kaeden were so nice to offer me help with the laundry last weekend... Both of them completed their 'assignment' in less than a minute and here was how they did it!



Cool hor? Simply chuck EVERYTHING into the drawer without folding/sorting! *faint*

And here is a picture of Milo, fat like anything :( almost broke my back trying to keep him still while I brush his 'fang'. 名副其实的 excess baggage ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment