Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Does SHE really dislike Cereal so much?

It has been few days since I restarted Ash on rice cereal but sadly, I am still seeing her grumpy face :(

According to the weaning book by Gina Ford, it is recommended that I should start cereal after the 11am milk feed so as not to cause a drastic drop in her overall milk intake... BUT she simply refused to open her mouth... full liao? don't like? not use to it? not nice? I got no answer leh...

See the SHOCK look on her face when I finally managed to get some cereal into her mouth...



Sigh... will continue to try with the Karen Lam method tomorrow - feed her before her milk instead *keep fingers crossed*

1 comment:

  1. ER started off fine but is not swallowing well now :( i don't think any of those food went in ah. Dun remember if AN took this long to perfect eating. And hehe, love Ash's shocked look! What happened to your chatbox?

    ReplyDelete