Thursday, July 21, 2011

Update on Myself

It has been about 2 months since we left our comfort zone and came over to Potatoland. Not everyday is a sunny day but well... we will survive :)

After 2 weeks of 'holidaying' in Boise, reality stuck almost instantly the moment we stepped into base! Walker had to rush with the handover from LQ so he was hardly home at all! I really cannot imagine the nightmare if we REALLY had just landed from the airport with 2 jet-lag kids and a hay-wired dog!

Now that we have finally settle down, my daily chores are filled with endless washing, cooking & chauffeuring the kids around! How can a sahm be more demanding than any full-time job?!?!?!

Since I have signed up for this task (quite unwillingly though) for the next 2 years, I will make the best out of it... Karen DUN LIKE TO FAIL (as much as I can)... Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Sis!! I have confidence in you ... Cant imagine that i might have to go thru the same thing as you couple of yrs dwn the road.... But is def the most rewarding period for you as compared to clinging onto ur desk in the past..!

    ReplyDelete