Friday, July 8, 2011

Friends in Potatoland

Yesmin and I have been friends before I even step foot into US. We so happened to know each other from SMH during our 2nd pregnancy together. How coincident isn't it?

I am really very thankful for her presence during this period of settling down. She has made everything for me so much easier.

Our visit to Legacy Park with our children

Ashlyn & Issac in their strollers...



Ian and Kaeden feeding the ducks...





Joan and Stacey are my neighbours and they are really nice people. I have always wish to know them better and be able to do stuff together with them. Hope they don't find me too troublesome with two kids in tow... *must try to think positive*

I invited them over to my place for a baking session yesterday. Just bought a Kitchenaid and the girls can't wait to see its power. Its was fun baking a Pandan Cake together and am glad that both of them enjoyed themselves. Ashlyn and Kaeden have been a good host :)

No comments:

Post a Comment