Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thoughts...

It had been so long since I last looked after a baby on my own. The initial days got me so overwhelmed that I broke down and cried many times... Thankfully Walker is always there for me, giving me the support and encouragement that I needed. *love you dear!*

Kaeden is doing well too :) He has taken on the role of a big brother to love and protect his sister. His maturity in thinking has made many things easier for us... I feel so proud of my little boy!

Looking @ Ash's face and then Kaeden's face, I realised just how much he has grown over the years... Although I may complain and grumble about how tiring it is to be looking after Ash... I know someday I will miss her being like this now... the same way I miss Kaeden being a baby :)

As for Walker, he seems to be basking in happiness just by looking at his Princess everyday. There is so much tenderness in his eyes whenever he baby talk with Ash that I find myself falling all over in love with him again. He made me feel that all the sufferings that I went through for both my pregnancies are worth it because he really love them...

God is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment