Monday, January 24, 2011

Beyond words...

Friends who have been there and back, regardless of whichever state they were in... all enjoyed themselves to the fullest.

And since dunno when, it started to be our dream, mostly mine, to be able to relocate there... it still was, until few days ago when the possibility became 90% confirmed....

So many uncertainties which I have no answers to, flooded my head :( The first few things that came across my mind were Kaeden's education & my parents...

Will the school which we have settled on, be good enough to equip him for Primary 1? Is my knowledge adequate to supplement what the school lack?

Have been trying to convince myself that our case is no big deal as there are so many people who simply uproot the entire family even when the kids are already in primary school... But well I don't think I will ever belong in that category...

And my parents... Who can help me with them when I have no sibling, no cousin, no nothing? Along with losing me for 2 years, we are also taking away Kaeden and Ashlyn :(

My heart aches...

No comments:

Post a Comment