Friday, February 5, 2010

Thoughts....

Suddenly I wish I am pregnant...

Things in NUS are not doing great and I can forsee if I am pregnant now... the emotional turmoil that I would have to go through... unless I can gain sudden enlightenment and NOT be affected at all... possible????

I am so close to escaping from all the nonsense there... Just a tiny step more... but I couldn't deny the nagging voice inside me that tell me I WANT to be a Mummy again... NOW...

If I miss this chance to leave... I may not be able to get another job that fulfill almost all my requirements... but if I do go... how long more do I need to delay the planning for another kid... I am not getting any younger already :(

I know if I try hard enough... test my O date, I should be able to strike it BIG... and this BIG day will so coincidentally happens to be during the period of my trip...

Should I get myself pregnant and have a good excuse to reject the offer??? Is this too big a risk to take??? To be pregnant, struck in the job and continue tolerating the nonsense??? AHAHAHAHAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment