Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ah Gong!

Ah Gong turns 63 today!

As usual, he wasn't so keen on going out with us for dinner so we brought the celebration back home instead!

His favorite food from all over the place...



...must have D24 durian cake...



...and his precious grandson... ME!




A picture of Ah Gong & me...



****************

I have never been close to my Dad for most part of my life as he has always been a stern and no nonsense type of man. It was only after having Kaeden that I got to see the softer side of him...

Whenever he looks at Kaeden, there will always be so much pride and love beaming in his eyes that he never fails to amaze me... Thanks Daddy, for giving me the chance to know and appreciate you better... and thank you Kaeden, for your existence has made both of us closer...

Happy Birthday my dear Daddy!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment