Monday, June 15, 2009

What have we been doing?

Last Wednesday, Mummy was on half day leave and I took the opportunity to ask her bring me on an LRT ride to no where…

We took the Loop Service C to Ten Mile Junction and back to Grandma’s house… although it’s just a short ride but nonetheless, I still enjoyed myself tremendously!

Mummy promised me that she would bring me for another ride again if I behave myself for the rest of the week…





**************************

And then the weekend came…

Well… I wasn’t a perfectly good boy but Mummy still brought me for another LRT ride…

Reason being… because I asked Mummy politely for it!

Mummy, can you bring me to sit train pleassssseeeee?

This time round, we went all the way to Choa Chu Kang Lot 1 Mall so that Mummy gets to do alittle shopping as well.

Dessert time at MOF!!!



Imitating the way Mummy placed her orders…



Here comes my Rock Melon ice-cream & Mummy’s favorite Ice Latte…




Obviously enjoying myself!






The Japanese Gelato is really yummy!

Daddy… shall we go back there again when you are back?

As usual... my daily kiddy ride...


X

No comments:

Post a Comment