Sunday, June 7, 2009

寄人篱下

Such a terrible feeling!

It feel worst when hubby is away on oversea assignment... hurting when those people I am trying so hard to get along with are my parents...

Milo barks at my malay neighbour each time they walk past... and dunno why, they seems to have tons of people living in their house!

Kaeden just enjoy irritating my parents... pouring his toys over the place... sneaking upstairs to play with water... screams fill the house almost every few minutes!

Yesterday, I done my laundry washing while my mum was out for her medical appointment... The moment she got back, starting scolding me for the way I hang my clothes, the way I covered the washing machine after using it and blah blah blah...

I feel so tired, so sad, so weary...

I can't wait to move out... really... counting down to the days...
X

1 comment: