Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father’s Day!!!

On this special day, Mummy and I would like to show our appreciation for the differences you have made in our lives!

Thank you, Daddy… for always being there for us… Your presence is so comforting and assuring that we know both of us will always be safe with you around…

We love you Daddy… counting down to your return… 5 more days to go!

A very nice poem from Mary Frances Bogle

God made fathers
Strong and firm,
For he knew our lives
Would have great concerns.

So he gave us fathers
To teach us to pray,
And guide our lives,
And show us the way.

He would give advice
And understand;
He was always there
To lend a hand.

So on his day
Let's take the time
To say "Thanks, dad.
I'm glad you're mine."

*****************

We went IMM to run some errands and Mummy agreed to let me do ‘painting’ if I behave myself… which I did!

A dream house for my folks…






And then came the time for lunch…



Helping myself to the jellies on the belt!




My all-time favorite food!



Finished ¾ all by myself… poor mummy… ate my leftovers!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment