Saturday, March 1, 2008

Family reunited

Two weeks have finally passed and Hubby will be home today!

After JG class, Kevin came over and fetched us over to his place for lunch prepared by Celeste. Kaeden had a great time playing with baby Klaudia's toys.




We drove to the airport to pick up dear dear after some shopping at Marina Square.

Pictures of Kaeden waiting anxiously for Daddy... He was rather 'weird' to daddy in the beginning but he warmed up shortly after some interaction.





I have some friends to thank during this period of Walker's absence:

Selene & Irene: For asking after me on my first day of work.

Grace & Grace's Daddy: For making sure that I am feeling ok and even fetches both me and Kaeden to our Saturday's JG class

Kevin & Celeste: For taking care of Hippo during this period, showing us utmost concern and also fetching us to the airport to collect my Hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment