Thursday, February 28, 2008

Far from home, Close to heart

It had been 2 weeks since I see my little boy and my missus.
In a flash, I'll be flying back tomorrow.
It must be tough to take care of 2 monsters at home.

Mrs Cheng had just change job and will surely be adjusting to the new working environment.
Though the new office looks much better than her old one, the anxiety from changes can really be impacting her somewhat.

To make situation more exciting, I'm out of town for the next 2 weeks.
Life is so unpredictable, but well, I believe we can overcome this just like how we overcome other "tight corners" in life together.
I wish I am able to be there for her and give the her strength to be a super mum for the 2 weeks.
*Thanx to internet, I still can give her e-strength*
While I don't really see Kaeden's missing me, the last post on Kaeden smiling to the "webcam" me was so heartwarming.

2 weeks had passed so fast. I'll be packing tonight and flying home tomorrow afternoon.
I'm so glad that Mrs Cheng had held the household together and we can be having fun as family again.
Mrs Cheng was telling me that we are going somewhere for dinner on sunday. Looking forward to some delicious food.
Baby, wait for me ok.
See you guys at airport on saturday.
I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment