Monday, March 17, 2008

Asakusa

We woke up late again today :( so no choice gotta eat at yucky Jurin.


*Jurin is the only restaurant out of the 3 in the hotel that operates till 11am.*

Daddy insisted on taking pictures with the latest design Shinkansen and JR train. *buay tahan*




My folks came to this place 5 years ago during their honeymoon. *so much fond memories* And now here I am with them…






Lunch was at a small Japanese restaurant along the famous Nakamise shopping street. I insisted on feeding myself and Mummy was so happy when I insisted on feeding myself… I have indeed grown up to be a more independent boy!






We took a boat from Asakusa Pier that cruises along the popular Sumida River, to Hinode Pier.





Too tired to squeeze with the rest of the crowd during peak hours, we decided to pack dinner back to the hotel room. What a spread!!



X

No comments:

Post a Comment