Saturday, February 16, 2008

A dependent wife

Dear dear, you merely left the house an hour ago and here i am, feeling so uselessly sad... I am sorry for not being able to hold my tears, pls dun worry, I will be strong during your absence to take good care of our kids.

In another 2 hours time, you will be on the plane to your destination. I will pray for your safe journey. Your absence means so much to me... You, being you, have always been my pillar of support all these years. I will be embarking on my new career on Monday and not being able to see you at the end of a day's work make everything feel so bitter.

Please take care while you are away. I will update our blog frequently so that you are able to share our happenings with us. Counting the days to your return, I love you dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment