Thursday, May 4, 2006

To go home or not???

I was rather surprise that Dr Ho allows me to be discharged today as its only the 3rd day after my operation. Nevertheless, its always a good thing to be able to go home, though i was rather hesistent as Kaeden will have to stay in the NICU till Monday. This means that i will have to go home without him! I felt bad leaving him alone in the hospital even though we are able to come by and visit him everyday. I kept telling myself that this is the best arrangement for us and hopefully he will understand.

Before leaving the hospital, i brought along my expressed breast milk to the NICU so that i can feed him during his next feeding session. At the same time, i have gotten a few glass bottles from the nurses so that i can store my breast milk and bring over for him. He looks like such an angel when asleep! Can't wait to bring him home on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment