Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Similarities

It had been years since I last did a sit-in with Kaeden for his accompanied class that I almost forgotten that familiar "BLANK" expression of his...

All the other kids in Kindermusik haven always been very active and responsive in class... But don't know why my Ash will just sit quietly and carry a expressionless face (like her brother)! Sometime, I couldn't help but wonder whether is she on the same planet as us...

Well, I got the answer I was looking for :) Indeed, Kaeden DID absorb (we realized it some years back) and so did ASH!

My little girl repeated all those movements she has learnt in Kindermusik!!!

She took the Easter eggs that Kaeden brought home from school and shook them around to make 'music'...


After which, she drove them on the ground like cars and even mimicking the sound! Exactly, the same way Ms Diane taught her in class :) 

Getting her to roll on top of a ball was something I almost always couldn't get her to do in class. Yet, I saw her trying to get herself up on a balloon! Heehee, was praying reaaaaaal hard that the balloon won't burst right into her face! Else it will really be 'good-bye' with balls! 


Daddy and Mummy are sooooo proud of you, my little ice Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment