Thursday, April 12, 2012

060402

I still remember when we first got the keys to our Segar flat, when we held each other's hand and exchanged our marriage vows... both of us were just 21. Kind of hard to imagine two young adults committing their lives to one another at this age but well... we did :)

Not everyday in our 10 years marriage were sunny days but its overcoming those bad times together that brought us even closely united as one.

Dear, thank you for always being a part of mine and the kid's lives. I know its tough for you given your rubber-band hours yet you have never given up trying to be involved. Well, at least your "lesser-time-spent-with-us" ever since we came over here has not made us love you any lesser. You are still the 'chosen one' in our kid's heart!

Happy Anniversary!

Love you loads,

Wifey :)

********************

Blogging the very sweet message that Walker left on my FB...

"Then I made the promise to love you, you gave me your heart. Then I spend more time at work, you gave me your life. Then we have kids, you gave them your love. Dear, I love you. Happy anniversary!"

No comments:

Post a Comment