Thursday, December 29, 2011

Disneyland, California

We are back from our 10 days/9 nights road trip to Anaheim & Vegas! Both Walker & I were completely shagged out by the kids but it made us happy being able to do fun things together as a family :)




19 to 22 December 2011

Our first destination was to visit the happiest place on earth... Disneyland! Although it was Ash's maiden voyage to the theme parks, she was as brave as her brother on the rides!



Sharing the few pictures we managed to take amidst the crowds in the park. Heehee, guess we need to choose a more 'off-peak' period to visit.







We realised Kaeden has matured alot! He is no longer the little boy that goes woohooo over kiddy rides like the Flying Dumbo. I hope Walker has a strong enough heart to accompany Kaeden for more thrilling rides because I definitely don't have one! One round on the Goofy's Sky School with him made me wanna dig a hole and hide my face with all the yelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment