Saturday, December 3, 2011

Chaotic week

It has been a chaotic week with Ash running a fever, passing loose stools and losing her usual appetite/sleep. Makes me sad simply by looking at her moody face :(

She was so clingy to me that it was almost impossible to do any housework! Sigh... sometime she left me with no choice that I got to just let her cry... On a happier note, I am really thankful for having Kaeden around. He has been a great help watching over his sister when I need to get things done :)

A picture of a slightly cheerful Ash this morning sharing Mac's hotcake with me...



Some stuff that Kaeden & I managed to do together despite the busy week. Heehee didn't want my boy to feel neglected because of Ash...

We set up a table specially for all his Legos and gotten all the mixed-up pieces fixed! This 'activity' almost KILL-ed me! Imagine fishing for THAT particular small piece amidst a whole box of other sets.




Kaeden also helped me with the packing of Christmas goodies for his classmates in CH. I purposely made him share out some sweets from his 'collections' so that he can understand/experience this season of giving.



I bought a 6 feet Christmas tree from Walmart and gotten it set up... no decorations yet though as I wanted to visualize it first before deciding on the colour theme. Hopefully we can get all that we need this weekend if the weather permits.

Well, that is all for now :) Another 12 more days to Daddy's homecoming! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment