Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's getting cold

The weather has started getting cold lately, especially in the morning and evening. I have gotten most stuff ready for winter... or at least I think I have. The talk about how harsh the winter at MH is, has gotten me worried for the kids.

My poor Ash has already caught the flu bugs even though winter has not officially started!

She will come with us in the car to school every morning dressed in her terry sleepsuit (covered with a fleece blanket while in her car seat) from the night before. Usually, I will try to park right in front of the school gate and she will stay in the car while I dropped Kaeden off in his classroom.

It so happened that last Friday I brought her out of the car since I had to park slightly further away from the school. Just a short distance walk and that's it :(

Sigh... hope my little girl will get well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment