Thursday, October 6, 2011

CH's excursion to the Pumpkin Patch

When I first saw the notice of an upcoming excursion on the school's bulletin, I was super excited!.... till I realised they require me to drive Kaeden down to the Pumpkin Patch on my own!

With my limited road sense and driving skills, I was smart enough to sought help from my old man! Heehee... really appreciate him taking leave from work to join us :)

It was indeed a cold and wet morning as forecasted, but fear not as we came all prepared!



Big and round pumpkins are all over the patch!



The boys are busy making their selection and 'working' hard on it...






Kaeden decided that he want to 'harvest' one himself...



and so, we brought home 3 Pumpkins of different sizes! Shall awaits them being transformed into scary monsters for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment