Thursday, September 15, 2011

Our 31st Birthday in a Foreign Land

Walker and I celebrated our birthday in the United States... Something that we always wish for but never expect it to come true.

It was just a simple affair at home, nothing glamorous or WOW, nonetheless, I felt so blessed and contented having my family with me :) "哪里有我们,哪里就是家!" - Cheng Boon Ping


28 August 2011

Bought an electric grill specially for this occassion as the weather was still super hot then. Didn't want to be BBQ by the sun!



Since the birthday boy mentioned that he craved for Satay, I did my best to come out with some. It was my first time marinating the meat from scratch and it was AWESOME!



Our hungry boy can't wait to sink his teeth into the piece of meat that he had been grilling for ages...



He turned 31!






08 September 2011

My birthday was on a Thursday and Walker specially took leave for me! *jumping for joy*
We spent the day shopping at Walmart while waiting to pick Kaeden from school.

And then Joan & Kristine surprised me with my fav B&J + a pressie for MOI! Thanks Girls!



We decided to do a BBQ in the backyard since the weather was super cooling that evening. Our Chef for the night...



It certainly felt good to be doing NOTHING for once!





And I was all smiles to see my favourite character on my birthday cake! Happy Birthday to MYSELF :)



No comments:

Post a Comment