Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ashlyn's food diary

Ash is a fussier baby compared to Kaeden and is especially so when it comes to food (maybe that is why i put on a whooping 20kg when I was pregnant with her!) But still, I refuse to give up when she rejected both cereals and pureed vegetables as I believe healthy eating habits should start from young :)

7am+ - Milk (150ml), Cereal (2 tbsp) + Milk (60ml) + Yogurt (1 tbsp)
9am+ - Milk (150ml) and Nap
12pm+ - Cereal (2 tbsp) + Stock (1 tbsp) + Meat/Vege (3 tbsp) + Fruit (1 tbsp)
3pm+ - Milk (150ml) and Nap
6pm+ - Cereal (2 tbsp) + Stock (1 tbsp) + Meat/Vege (3 tbsp) + Fruit (1 tbsp)
7pm+ - Milk (150ml) and End of Day (Yippee!)

And so... these are what I came out with and she love it!

Stock for her cereal. Super sweet yet no salt/sugar etc added.



Chicken, Onion, Carrot & Potato



Cod Fish, Onion, Butternut Squash & Broccoli



Salmon, Onion, Sweetcorn & Zucchini



Our Princess gave me headache when it comes to fruits too :( Seems like she prefers fusion wor! lolx

Apple & Blueberry...



I am still trying hard to think of different combination of food so that she won't get bored. If anyone can think of any, please do share with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment