Friday, March 25, 2011

Botanical Garden

Walker took the afternoon off and brought us to settle some visa stuff at the embassy. He pre-empted me that we might not be able to park and asked if I am alright with driving the car around... I so smart and replied 'yes lor'.

When I was behind the wheel... I started to tremble! By then, really is bo bian liao unless Kaeden can drive! With the security guard lOOking at me, I got no choice but to step on the accelerator and scram out of the place... My mind was a complete blank throughout the drive and before I knew it, we were at Ulu Pandan already.... :( Haiz, luckily I did a U-Turn in time and we parked safely @ Botannical Gardens shortly after. Kaeden said: "Since we are here, let's go for a walk!"

Kaeden said: "Since we are here, let's go for a walk!"

No comments:

Post a Comment