Friday, March 11, 2011

Updates on Big Move as @ 11/03

Job @ NUS: I have finally pluck up my courage and handed in my resignation letter last Monday. Although this has been something I have been wanting to do for the past 1.5 years but somehow actually leaving the school makes me feel sad :( Afterall, this place has been like a 2nd home to me for the past 7 years...

Shifting from YT to BP: We are now in the midst of packing. Should be all ready to move out by the 19 March 2011. Up till now, I still cannot decide which is better, renting or selling. I really love my house but staying near my parents seems more practical in the long run. YT is not exactly far from BP but when its raining and with two kids in tow... I dread to think about it... Have contributed enough to taxi fare during my 10 months of pregnancy!

Medical: Both Walker & I have completed our medical checkup and is now waiting to 'see' the doctor. At least we have one thing that is close to 100% completion!

Milo's export: Currently waiting for Pet Embassy to quote us on the cost to bring Milo over as cargo instead of checked baggage. Call me paranoid or whatever, I still prefer to fly SQ unless I have no choice. Arghhh... why doesn't SQ take in terrier breed???

Misc: Updating the change in mailing address and stocking up on stuff to ship over are in progress. According to latest info, the boxes for shipment to US will be arriving late March.

Love the below phase alot... guess its really something I need now... a shoulder to lean on and a restful mind... "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. " (Matthew 11:28 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment