Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Serious @ Work

Learning Mathematics

Mummy read from the forum that the concept of addition is actually counting forward. Although she has been pleased with my knowledge of basic mathematics so far, she suspected that most of my answers are based on my memory and not really understanding...

She started me with some fun games involving numbers and true enough... I gave her a clueless smile most of the time. But well... given my smartie brain, I got it within a week and now I can answer confidently whatever sums my folks post to me :)



Worksheet

I was absent from school for quite some time since the last round I fell sick. I volunteered to finish up all the worksheet that I have missed out in class... Mummy simply love my serious, concentrating expression!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment