Monday, November 29, 2010

Emotional

Lil Ash has been crying for the past 2 days... She seems to be hungry but can never finish her 30ml of milk (What happened to the 30ml of FM/BM every 4 hours recorded @ Mt Alvernia???) Put her to rest on the cot and she started wailing away again. Hasn't been poo-ing as often as I thought a newborn should too...

The most saddening part is I couldn't be the one to take care of her as Auntie is telling me I should rest more. I know she meant well and she has been a great help since we returned home on Saturday, however... me being a silly mother, just couldn't set my heart at peace knowing my little girl is crying for dunno what reason.

I miss her inside my tummy where I could carry her everywhere I go 24/7. When have I turned into such a possessive mummy?

On a positive note, I am really very touched by Kaeden's concern for me. I felt so helpless that I couldn't resist crying in my room. He came looking for me and gave me a hug: Mummy, please don't be sad ok, I am here for you... I love you son...

God, please keep Lil Ash safe and healthy. Amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment