Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My little Smartie!

Because of the possibility of relocation some months back, Daddy started teaching Kaeden 3-letters phonics under my request. However, we only managed to complete the 'A' out of the 'E', 'I', 'O' and 'U'.

This morning as we were relaxing on the sofa after breakfast, I asked Kaeden if he knows how to read the below words... As expected, he replied 'No' but he attempted it nonetheless.



He started with sounding out 'F' and pronouncing the word 'un', together he read them as Fun...

Followed by sounding out 'B' and pronouncing the word 'ox', together he read them as Box...

Mummy, its Fun Box!

So so proud of my little boy understanding the concept of 3-letters phonics even though we have not covered anything on 'O' and 'U' yet.

That is the best birthday present for me this morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment