Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby No 2: Event for Week 28 Day 6

715am: Already waiting outside the laboratory of Mt A for my Glucose test. Today I am alone fighting this battle on my own...

8am: Given the bottle to contain my urine for Round 1.

812am: Completed Blood & Urine Test for Round 1 and drank the super duper yucky Orange Drink!



(At this moment, I vowed that THIS WILL BE MY LAST PREGNANCY!)

915am: Completed Blood & Urine Test for Round 2.



1015am: Completed Blood & Urine Test for Round 3. This last one was really painful! The entire area swelled up. Sob Sob...



1115am: Finished my routine checkup with Dr Ho. Ash is doing well at about 1.4kg now. She has turned but to be safe, we will still be opting for C-section... Now still waiting for the outcome of my Glucose test...

1145am: Nurse announced that I HAVE PASSED MY GLUCOSE TEST!!! I almost couldnt believe my ears! Never did I expect it!!! Praise the Lord for his blessings.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment