Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Why is Mummy putting on weight?

Because it’s her birthday and she is eating non-stop!!!

The night before, Daddy brought us to Swensen for dinner and ice-cream which got us really excited!

Happy faces…





On Tuesday, Daddy and Mummy took leave for some par-tor time while I enjoyed myself at Grandma’s...

Walker and I caught a really cute 3D movie… It seemed like ages since we last sneaked out together like this… heehee…



And then it was lunch at my favorite hunt… Sushi Tei!!!




Lastly, Kaeden’s favorite part of all birthdays… CAKE!!!









I have enjoyed myself tremendously, doing things I have always wanted to do on a weekday. Thanks dear for spending the day with me and also… for making sure what I have wished for… come true...
X

No comments:

Post a Comment