Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Polliwogs

The Polliwogs - The most fun and entertaining playground, combining indoor, outdoor, and live entertainment and activities for the whole family.

Woohoo
! Sounds really interesting right? Mummy heard so much about this place and has been wanting to check it out but wasn’t confident about driving there herself… Since both of us are feeling alittle adventurous this morning, mai tu liao!!!


It was really early when we reached there… Polliwogs is still closed and will only open at 10am…

Breakfast @ Coffee Beans





Strolling towards the beach…





Heehee does my facial expression tell you how much I dislike the feel of the sand?

Finally… the moment has come… The moment we stepped into the place, I got really excited! The playground is really H U G E lor!!!



Despite Mummy’s continuous effort to encourage me to try something else, I am still stuck at activity involving balls…

Either ‘soaking’ in the ball pit or…






busy picking up the balls… trying to sell it? Maybe…








************************

A conversion I had with Mummy that left her feeling really touched...

Mummy: Kaeden, do you like this place? Wanna come back again next time?

Kaeden: Yes, we come back with Daddy ok? Then he can play the slide with me…

Mummy: You wanna play the slide now? I can go with you…

Kaeden: I want Daddy… he can protect me…

Mummy: Huh? Then Mummy cannot?

Kaeden: Kaeden protect Mummy…
X

No comments:

Post a Comment