Monday, October 13, 2008

Sorry my baby

8 Sept 2008 is my birthday and also the day I made the biggest mistake affecting Kaeden.

He started school happily on that day and we were so proud of him that he settled down quite well almost immediately. We returned to work the next day.

13 Sept 2008 – He came down with flu and cough. Expected but didn’t know it would be so soon.

15 Sept 2008 – Hubby brought him to Kinderclinic and Dr Lim attended to him. Kept him away from school the whole week.

18 Sept 2008 – Came down with high fever. Fed him fever medicine and temperature under control.

19 Sept 2008 – Took urgent leave to take care of him. Brought him to Mac where he complained pain in the mouth. Sent him down to Kinderclinic, temperature was 40.1. Saw Dr Lim again as Dr Tan was not around. Diagnosed as bacterial in the mouth causing ulcers and fever.

23 Sept 2008 – Decided to see Dr Tan when the fever shows no sign of subsiding. Was admitted to hospital.

27 Sept 2008 – Was discharged but badly traumatised by the experience. Been crying non-stop for no reason in the middle of the night.

3 Oct 2008 – Started puking every hour from 1am in the morning. Brought to KKH A&E since Dr Tan is not available on Friday.

6 - 10 Oct 2008 – Went back to school.

11 Oct 2008 – Down with Flu and mild cough. Went to see Dr Tan again after queuing for 5hrs in the clinic.

13 Oct 2008 – Very bad cough with phlegm. Mum and Aunt brought him to Dr Tan again. Officially withdraw him from the school.

Please help to pray that 13 Oct 2008 is the start of a new beginning and that all bad things will be coming to an end. I am feeling so tired so sad... losing my strength. Really dunno whether I can take anymore than what has already happened.

Kaeden baby, pls… Mummy really needs your help to be cooperative. Pls let me help you get better. I am really sorry for what I have done to make you suffer. Everything will come to an end soon… I promise.


**********

Updates...

Very sweet of Dr Tan to call me personally to update me on Kaeden's status. The cough/phlegm has reaches his lung. Will need the neubulizer on him. One of the bigger sized nurse, my mum and aunt couldnt pin him down. Dr Tan couldnt bear to see him in struggling in tears, suggested oral medicine instead. Thanks god that my mum managed to convince him to take the medicine in peace... Hope I will have better luck with him tonight *Keeping my fingers crossed*

fff

No comments:

Post a Comment