Sunday, October 26, 2008

Short Getaway to Genting...

Daddy surprised us with a trip to Genting on Thursday night... Mummy was shocked because this means we are leaving the very next day!

Nevertheless, we still managed to get everything ready on time and GENTING... here we come!

Settling myself comfortably on my seat after we finished with the Singapore & Malaysia customs...



Reached Ayer Hitam @ 2 am in the morning. I was practically yawning away while my folks were busy gobbling up their dinner!



It was 6am when we finally arrived at Genting First World Bus Terminal... 3 of us almost fainted when we were told that the check in time was 2pm!!!

So we went to eat again lor...






Luckily the theme park opened at 8am... Bet you can imagine how crazy I went with all the rides!

Rio Float...



Mini Train...



Ride de Paris...





Monorail...





Venice Gondola...






Ferris Wheel...



Daddy & Mummy having a peaceful lunch while I was busy catching on my beauty sleep...





Chilling out @ Starbucks while Daddy making arrangement to check-in...




After our afternoon nap, it’s another round of rides again and again and again...

Dinner time!





X

No comments:

Post a Comment