Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Happy 41st Birthday, Singapore!

Happy 41st birthday, Singapore!

Early in the morning, daddy was telling me that i ought to be grateful that i am born in such a safe country like Singapore. Think he is overly inspired by all the national day songs that has been playing on the television.



Well, i am just grateful to be able to get my sleep, milk and new toy all the time :)

Since daddy and mummy don't have to work today, i get to go jalan jalan again.


Yippy!

We will be heading over to Takashimaya as mummy heard that the baby fair at the atrium got many good lobangs. I remembered i was there when i am still in mummy's tummy. Now i finally get to see the 'big screen' which i only managed to hear sounds from it the last time.

While mummy was busy grabbing my barangs, daddy brought me around to 'look look see see'. Think shopping is really not my cup of tea as i started to doze off shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment