Saturday, August 5, 2006

First 5-in-1 experience

I will be going for my 1st dose of the 5-in-1 jab today. Actually hor, until now, i still got no idea what it is... also dunno pain or not. Heehee, dun care, as long as i get to go 'gai-gai' can liao!

It was a long wait at the clinic that i fell asleep in daddy's arm. Finally it's my turn.

My weight at 3 mths and 1 week is 6.15 kg. Ha ha ha i'm a BIG boy now! Dr Neo asked daddy to lay me on the bed and tilt me to my right. At first i thought they were playing some game with me and got me so excited until i felt a sharp pain on my butt..i started crying when i felt an 'ant' bitting me (must be a big fat ant!). I started crying like mad, couldn't care much about my face anymore so daddy pat pat me lor. Haiz... lucky daddy forgot to bring his camera, else i sure malu already.


See i lost so much blood! Sob Sob...

Daddy and mummy were so worried that i might develop a fever due to the vaccine that they have decided to stay at home for the weekend. And gosh, both of them can really sleep leh so ended up the 3 of us zzzzzzz the whole saturday afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment