Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Baby No 1: Week 35 & Day 3

Another visit to Dr Ho again! I have called the clinic few days ago to check on the outcome of my V-Swab and Glucose test, really heave a sigh of relieve when I heard that everything is alright!

As expected on every visit as mentioned before by the nurse, I will be strap onto the CTG machine for 20 minutes to monitor Kaeden’s heartbeat – seems like this is a “must” for all diabetic patient but I am fine with it as long as it is not painful or uncomfortable J!

From the ultra scan, seems like Kaeden is still in breech position…urghhh!!! Dr Ho commented that he is unlikely to turn as he had been comfortably in this position all this while. Seems like no choice but will have to wait for next visit’s scan again. Guess if he still doesn’t turn, most likely Dr Ho will arrange a date to schedule me for C-Section. Mum commented that Kaeden must be as lazy as I am since I was in breech position during my time also... really is “Like mother like son” - *FAINT*

X

No comments:

Post a Comment