Friday, September 23, 2005

Baby No 1: Week 5 & Day 5

Finally the long awaited day is here – 23 September 2005. Today is the day for my second visit to “confirm my pregnancy”. Been so worried for the last one week of the possibility of an ectopic pregnancy (which is commonly defines as implantation of the sac outside the uterus, usually in the fallopian tubes) as I wasn’t able to detect the gestational sac within the womb during my previous visit.

As the visit is scheduled in the morning, hubby and I went to grab a quick bite of MacDonald’s Sausage Muffin before heading down to Dr Ho’s clinic. Surprisingly, this time round, we didn’t have to wait long before it is our turn.

A V-Scan was done and Dr Ho was pointing out the bean-liked looking thing to me as the gestational sac. Though I couldn’t quite visualize the sac but I am relieved to hear that everything is right on track, well, at least for now! Daddy was also asked to come forward to have a look but I guess from the blurness on his face, he too had a hard time identifying!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment