Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Baby No 1: Week 4 & Day 3

Called Dr Ho first thing in the morning to book an appointment with him but as I am having a slight cramp in the abdomen area, the nurse ask me to go down for a checkup on the very same day. After a dramatic high and low search, finally found the Daddy to fetch me to the gynae.

The queue was as usual, super long; however, this time the feeling is completely different from the previous visit which we went for the fertility checkup. It is no longer filled with envy of those preggy mums but instead, is the sharing of happiness together with them. My estimated delivery date (EDD) is on the 21 May 2006 and I am currently in my 4 weeks and 3 days.

Dr Ho greeted us with a warm smile; we sat down, chatted for a while before proceeding with the V-Scan. As it is still in the early stage of the pregnancy, all we can see is only the thickening of the uterus lining. No sign of the gestational sac can be seen yet thus I am scheduled to come down again next week to “confirm my pregnancy”. Before I left the clinic, words of “Congratulations” from the nurses filled the air… What a nice feeling, I thought!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment