Friday, August 9, 2013

USS on National's Day

It wasn’t easy for me to suggest an outing that involved long hours under the big hot sun! But… for my children to have some fun on a public holiday… I DID!

So in order for them to have the maximum hour of play, we decided to save time and have our breakfast on-the-go…


And off we started our day at Singapore’s very own Universal Studios!


As expected, it was super crowded that day hence we could only managed a couple of rides together. One of which was Ash’s fav, King Julien’s Beach Party-Go-Round.


Ash and I wandered off to the air-conditioned ‘attractions’ of the park (aka as shopping) while the boys were busy conquering roller coasters and transformers. Wise choice right?




We decided to call it a day when it started to drizzle at about 4 plus much to Kaeden’ s dismay. Don’t think I wanna go through another 2 hours of waiting in the rain for the boys to complete their ride!

Well, for that, I am thankful for a shop called “Candylicious”! At least it got both the kids happy again before we said our goodbyes to Sentosa. Adios! 



No comments:

Post a Comment