Friday, July 19, 2013

I shouldn't have...

After being away from home for a good 2 years, 'getting adapted' wasn't as easy as I imagined it to be...

Waking up at 530am every morning, sent Kaeden off to school, prepare for work…

Whole day in office, rushed home, gobbled dinner and it’s time for checking/correcting homework, spelling and 听写 revision!

And the cycle repeat for the next 4 days…

It hurts me to see Kaeden struggling to concentrate every night and this always got both of us frustrated because I am equally tired too :(

Ash wasn't any better too. Even though she no longer cry when I had to leave for work, she still refused to be bathe by Grandma...

Sigh sigh sigh... What is going to be my decision? I think I already have the answer but why am I hesitating so much? Does being a sahm really give me so much insecurities?

No comments:

Post a Comment