Friday, April 19, 2013

Spring Concert MHAFB Primary School

9 April 2013

It was a wonderful evening spent watching Kaeden perform at the Base School's annual Spring Concert and I am so glad that Daddy was able to make it :)


Upon reaching the school, Kaeden headed straight for his classroom, while we made our way towards the gym where the concert was held. After fidgeting on my lap for awhile, Ashlyn concluded that she preferred the ground and went off making herself comfortable!



The concert was a simple affair, nothing fanciful or elaborate yet watching my little boy standing there, enjoying every moment of it just made my night.


Lastly, we managed to catch hold of Mrs Johnson, Kaeden's teacher for a picture together. I believe it will be a memory worth capturing... "Kaeden's adventure in Mountain Home Air Force Base Primary School, Idaho"


No comments:

Post a Comment