Sunday, October 7, 2012

Linder Farm

Dusty!

...was the first thing that came across my mind when trying to blog about our recent visit to Linder Farm!


But then again, everyone had fun and I was the only one affected by it :( Well... blame it on my weak lungs... haha

We went over after our lunch at Pho Tam and was surprised to see that its such a HUGE farm! Looks really fun and will be fun if not for the dust... *oops*

My fav would have to be the hayride...


...which took us through the corn maze and out to the pumpkin patch where we 'harvested' some pumpkins for Halloween!


The kids enjoyed themselves in the corn box and how I wish I could join them as well......

And then Daddy took us through the corn maze BECAUSE his friends highly recommended it, hence its a must-go...

Indeed it was quite an experience getting 'lost' amidst the cornfields and I trust that the bigger corn maze would have been more challenging. Heehee... too bad the kids got restless so we decided to give it a miss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment