Friday, February 3, 2012

Dilemma

I am still undecided if I should bring the kids back half a year earlier or stay put with him till the end... It seems cruel to leave him all alone here BUT...

His working hours are way too long for a healthy family life... the kids don't see him often on weekdays.. all the out-of-states trip that he need to make few times in a year... Summing all that up, it does seems silly to waste our time here when both Kaeden and Ashlyn could have started school in the beginning of the year with their peers and I could be back with my parents YET...

Someone told me before that such overseas opportunity is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and it usually don't come knocking twice for our hubbies' position. Even if we do visit the States again for holidays, it will never feel the same being here as tourist. On the other hand... the kids have a lifetime to catch up on that 'missing' education in Singapore...

So how huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment