Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lonely... Indeed

It seems like the moment I boarded the plane to US, I am destined to be associated with the word... "lonely"... and perhaps, "helpless" too.

To the ang moh doctors, cough and flu are probably some of the most common ailments with most children here due to the constant cold weather BUT for ME, who came from a place with a totally different culture, I find them 没人情味。

The first time Ash caught a cold was because I didn't dress her enough, so I learnt from it. This time round, she was in THREE layers! Thermal, fleece sleepsuit and a thick fleece outercoat... We are not even walking in the open! Its just out from the car, into the stroller and inside the restaurant :( And it always have to happen when I am out with her on my own... Am I such a lousy mother?

Now I have to spend the rest of the many days watching her suffer with little I can do :( How can I ever have a life with friends if all I ever do is school - home - school - home???

No comments:

Post a Comment