Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The DAY itself

Our alarm sounded at 4am... We woke up to find my parents already sitting in the living room. Both of them looked like they didn't sleep much too.

I dressed the kids first and brought them down... Guess Dad & Mum would love to spend a little more time with them... 18 months is not exactly a short time when you are missing someone :(

Ate the fried egg that my mum lovingly prepared for me even though food was the last thing on my mind at the moment... I wanted to make her happy and I am glad I did...

The 'breakdown' came about in the lift. Simply couldn't hold back my tears with my mum just inches apart from me... We hugged and cried like small children. I started missing her already...

*********

The guys were there at the airport to send us off. It was really a very nice gesture especially our flight out was so early... appreciate it loads. Please keep in touch!



No comments:

Post a Comment