Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

Although this year V-day celebration amidst all the logistics planning was a simple one but Walker's gesture touched me.

For a start, he was really early tonight and a little surprise was already waiting for me in my seat. Heehee a cute little bear holding on to my favourite mylar and a card from Kaeden!





He also packed dinner from Jack's place to dine at home since its kinda difficult with Ash turning cranky near her bedtime.



We had an enjoyable night simply chatting about our day, seeing Kaeden floating around us nipping on our food and hearing Ash's soft breathing through the baby monitor. Even Milo's soft growling in the background didn't affect the atmosphere. Yes, I am indeed that easily contented :)

No comments:

Post a Comment