Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby No 2: Identity revealed!

We have confirmed that our baby number 2 is indeed a princess!

Yesterday’s detailed scan took quite a while as Dr Ho had to check for baby’s essential organs as well as her growth. Thanks God that everything is good!

We managed to see baby opening & closing her mouth! Heehee she must be trying to tell Daddy that she is craving for Anderson’s Ice-Cream Fondue…

We have finally settled for Ashlyn Cheng Ying En (钟颖恩) as our princess’s name which signify God's gift to us, a dream come true...

Come to think of it, I am only left with about 17 weeks to prepare for Ashlyn’s arrival. I better get started on it while I can since this pregnancy seems to tire me out more than the 1st. So so excited!

(I have put on about 7kg since the start of my pregnancy! Oh gosh… I am weighing at a scary 71.7kg NOW… so sad…)

No comments:

Post a Comment